To ensure the highest level of safety during RETAIL TRENDS 2022 we have developed special safety measures. On the basis of the guidelines of state authorities and experience in organising similar events, safety regulations have been developed, which aim to ensure the safe participation of all attendees. We have put in place special rapid response procedures and safety measures that regulate the way in which hygiene, social distance and logistics are handled and organised.
COVID-19 preventive measures
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the restrictions related to it, RETAIL TRENDS 2022 is open to participants who:
- are not COVID-19 infected,
- have no symptoms of COVID-19, such as shortness of breath, increased body temperature, cold symptoms,
- are not quarantined or under epidemiological surveillance,
- have not been in direct contact with a COVID-19 infected person in the last 10 days prior to the event and meet one of the following conditions:
- have a negative COVID-19 test result performed max. 48h prior to the event and will provide appropriate confirmation of the test result (paper or electronic) upon entering the event,
- are the COVID-19 survivors, after having COVID-19 in the last 6 months and will show at the event appropriate confirmation of this status e.g. the EU Digital Covid Certificate,
- are vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorised in the European Union, i.e. have taken the number of doses of vaccine required for a given preparation at least 14 days before the event and present at the event a valid EU Digital COVID Certificate (EUDCC) in electronic or paper form or a certificate recognised as equivalent to EUDCC (issued by a third country – outside the European Union).